keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D-110P 1 Span E1/T1/J1 Interface Card

D110P PRI E1 card on Trixbox 2.8 and Dell T105 RED ALARM

14 years 7 months ago #3830 by epatey
Secondly.. how do I set this up inside the trixbox GUI??? Everything still says ZAPtel and now we are using DAHDI??? Can you give me a few scenarios to test inbound and outbound?
14 years 7 months ago #3831 by james.zhu
hello:
regarding the Q1:
it looks ok, there is no any problem. you also need to check the ISDN side, make sure the protocol in chan_dahdi.conf is same with the ISDN modem, you have to check both side with the protocols:
switchtype, crc4 and so on.
regarding the Q2:
you install to install trixbox first and go to gui for inbound and outbound settings. i am not very sure what versions of trixbox you are using, some old versions support zaptel and latest version of trixbox support dahdi. i believe there are much infor from trixbox.org to tell you how to set that. we do not have any doc for that. the pdf trixbox without tear will give you more.
regards!
James.zhu

14 years 7 months ago #3832 by epatey
Thanks for the quick response. What are my options for protocols and switchtypes? Finally, I know the tones and signaling are different in Costa Rica than the US and probably closer to spain. However, I cannot find the two digit code for Costa Rica for loadzone and default zone. Can you provide me with a compatible global data code?
14 years 7 months ago #3833 by epatey
my modem is a netmod model usb with two rj45 isdn jacks. the manual says it sends a line code of AMI. How do I configure this in the various conf files? I think this is the silver bullet.
14 years 7 months ago #3834 by Robert
hello!
For the loadzone and default zone options, you can ask your telecom to get them.
For the framing and codeing options, you can refer to this link:
http://blog.chinaunix.net/u1/56253/showart_1195882.html
14 years 7 months ago #3835 by epatey
I will check with the provider. Concerning hdb3 and AMI - I'm a lost. The card reports coding HDB3 with framing_opts of CCS and CRC4. The modem manual says it wants an AMI line code. I've tried AMI and it fails. The card says it supports both AMI and HDB3. What am i missing?

Thanks for all the advice.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds